Sunday, April 15, 2007

Just Married!

Hi all,

It's been a rather a long time since we've posted anything so apologies to those who've been making the effort to check out our blog! We've been kinda busy for the last 6 months planning our wedding and organising ourselves for our trip to Australia. No excuse I know...but that's all I can offer other than admit that, yes, we're bloody hopeless!

The big day took place on Saturday, March 31st. We had a wonderful time and were really grateful that so many people from Australia, England, New Zealand and Japan could be there. Big thanks to all you guys...it was an amazing effort.

The festivities continued the Monday after with a pool party and BBQ. I think the record was 17 people in the spa at one time...but I'm personally finding it difficult to recall exact numbers...Flid...any assistance here?? Hope you had fun anyway...I know I did (until about 2am when I had to make a few visits to a little porcelain friend).

So, we're back in Sapporo and it's sort of good to be living normally again. There's still a bit of snow around so lots more riding to be done too. Ben's working like a dog till 10pm most nights and life goes on as usual for me work-wise. Although, funnily enough I had a casting for a bridal catalogue the other day...can't get away! Not too confident about getting the job as apparently the client likes models of the so young they still wear braces variety but it's all good for a laugh.

Well, if I can work out how, you should be able to check out some wedding photos...sorry for the delay..it would be that 'hopeless' thing I mentioned earlier!

Cheers everyone!

No comments: